Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Now, THOSE are hives....

So, since I have deluded myself that anyone out there cares, here's what Collin looked like this morning. A vast improvement over yesterday; but still kind of like crapola on a cracker. Finally though, the ones on his face actually show up in a picture, which is weird because they actually look better than they did yesterday. Well, they show up on my camera screen, we'll see if they show up on the computer.

Alas, when I asked him how he was feeling today, he said: UP HIGH! So, that's why you get this picture of him raising the roof like he just don't care y'all!

If he'd have looked like this yesterday, I would've been freaked out yes, but not so panicked because these do, indeed, look like hives, no? The bumps have morphed into blobs. So, I think he's finally on the mend. The ones on his belly have all but dissipated and his neck is almost gone...well he still HAS a neck, but the bumps are gone. Phew.

Since I was up half the night checking on him to make sure he wasn't in a Benedryl induced coma, paranoid that the doctor gave me too much medicine (yes, I am just that worried...and no, I didn't sleep in the crib with him!), I figured someone other than me would care to see the progress of his grossness...at least Daddy will want to see tonight. And probably the G-parent clan (they sound like a gang, don't they?).

Hopefully, Grace won't be scared of him at the park today...he looked like a bad ass the last time he was there on his trike with her. Thanks for the pic, Gramps!

No comments: