Monday, December 29, 2008

You Macaroon!

Hanging with the grandparents is always super fun. They give me cookies and they give me snuggles. Mommy doesn't always approve of the cookies and she's a little jealous of the snuggles; but I'm a happy camper. I am behaving like I'm on crack, running through the house at a zillion miles an hour. I actually had to change my shirt today because I was sweating so much from all the work of it. Yeah, that's right, Mommy thought it was beneficial to put a t-shirt on me instead of long sleeves for fear of my passing out from heat exhaustion.

Tomorrow, it's off to the doctor for me because I have the black lung. I've been coughing on and off for about three weeks. I'm not sick, no fever, no other symptoms and I behave completely normally; yet, I continue to cough sporadically and with vehemence when I do. So, it's time to visit the old doctor man. I've not decided how to behave there. Gramps and I have been discussing it at length and in secret today.


Mom made coconut macaroons for Gramps today, drizzled with bittersweet chocolate. She didn't give me any. I'm pretty mad about that. She says I can have one tomorrow. We'll see. There will be plenty left since she hates coconut; something about it reminding her of eating hair. She's weird like that. Cool picture she took of them though, huh?

She also went to the mall today for some other stuff and happened to swing by T.J. Maxx and she came home all jazzed. They had Spode! She said something about teacups and she got all excited about putting it in the china cupboard for it to await the other stuff that is still shipping from Macy's. What is with this stuff? I'm just going to break it when it gets here anyway. Blue Italian or whatever it is; it's all just smashy smashy to me! Boy, it's going to take her a while to fill up that cupboard with my breakage rate, isn't it?
So, that's my day in a nutshell! Tomorrow, I'm thinking of kicking the doctor or spitting at him. Okay, probably not. I'm supersweet most of the time at the doctor. But, like I said, I've been running around like I'm a maniac all evening, so I figured I'd try something out of character (like "wearing a hat" out of character for me). What do you think?

1 comment:

Annie Pennington said...

I LOVE Macaroon's!!! Coconut is one of the food groups to me! :)