Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Do Tea Parties Make Me Look Gay?

Daddy cringed while I took most of these shots, but I had to take them anyway because seriously, how could I NOT take a picture of my son having tea party after tea party with anyone who would have one with him? Adorable, right?

Then, when he decided to serve pizza and ice cream to anyone who would "eat" it, that was priceless. I'm still pushing for the kid to go to the Academy one of these days, so who knows, maybe the tea party days will be beat right out of him.


Granny's had enough imaginary pizza...she's saving room for real dinner...time to move on to serving Daddy!

Of course, if Aunt Robyn has anything to say about it, she says Oregon State. She's subliminally "suggesting" the crazy beaver school to the kiddo with sippy cups...which he loved. I think he's just fascinated by them because they are clear. Whoa, you mean I can SEE my drink! Wow! I mean we are talking about a kid who just had a tea party that same day, so it is hard to trust his judgement.

No comments: