Monday, December 22, 2008

Where We're At

So, in case anyone misses us...yep, I know, no one probably cares that much...we're visiting the Granny and the Grandaddy for Christmas in Morro Bay. We are just that lucky you poor Michiganders that we walked on the beach yesterday before our holiday meal and gift-giving extravaganza.

Okay, so we had to wear our fleeces zipped up to our necks and I wish I had a beanie hat on; but I'm a bit of a wuss about the cold. Collin is impervious to temperature, so he'd prance about in his underwear if I didn't put a coat on him. Don't ask him if it's cool here right now. Cool being a relative term to a midwest gal like me; it's in the fifties.

Anyway, lots and lots of cool pictures to come. Collin's having a crazy fun time and so are Mommy and Daddy. He's figured out that presents rock and so do cookies. Mommy has figured out how to con Daddy how to buy her a hutch and that Spode Christmas china DOES have a place in her house...hooray! So, it's been a fun trip. Details to come. Weee!

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

Of course we miss you :)
I'll think of you when I'm shoveling the driveway!