Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Christmas Walk

When I think of going for a walk in December, I think of nothing good. I think of putting on all the clothes in my closet, maybe putting a few pairs of socks under my gloves even, just to keep my fingers from falling off. Seriously, I hate the cold. I'm a baby. Anyway, we went for a walk on the beach because Robyn misses the ocean being stationed in Mississippi.
Ahhhh, the joys of not living where it's freezing. Yeah, it was chilly. But, just that, chilly. So, everyone where it's cold, sorry you have to shovel snow, sorry you have to see your breath when you go outside, sorry you have to chip ice off the car, sorry you don't get to see the waves on the shore and sorry you don't get to be here because we miss you.

Just so you don't feel too bad, I did have to wash my jacket when I got home because I picked up so many shells filled with so much muddy sand and goop that my pockets were filthy. There, feel better?

No comments: