Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whee! The Big Guy!

So, as promised, I know the G-parent clan are probably chomping at the bit for these pictures...it's the munchkin with Santa Claus. Okay, and if I'm right, and I probably am, I'm sure there's probably thousands of silent fans out there in the blogosphere who are probably dying to see Collin with Santa too...because as we all know, he IS the most adorable, wonderful child on the planet. Wait, other people think that about their children too? You're kidding me!


Anyway, here's the pictures. For some reason, Mr. Santa remembered that we'd been through the line once already; but forgot why we returned a second time. I think he thought that our repeat visit attempt was due to a kid melt down at the sight of giant red man in velvet suit with a jiggly laugh instead of a camera malfunction; so, he insisted on me being in the first picture.

Then, when he noticed Collin was totally NOT freaked out, he seemed to remember our first visit and suggested we take another picture. So, voila, Collin and Santa in all their alone glory. Their first visit together was a little cuter...he did the whole looking directly at him suspiciously thing, where I thought he might yank the beard.


P.S. I HAVE to take pictures of his new shoes for you today...we bought him shoes with laces yesterday! Can you believe it? Laces! Either we're totally mad, or we've taken a big step. I have a major migraine again today, so Daddy took him to the store...alas, no photos yet. You'll have to wait. Silly Daddy wanted to make us wait to give him his shoes for Christmas...WHAT! Shoes for Christmas for a toddler. No wonder Daddy gives Collin nightmares...hee hee!

No comments: