Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How Mommy is Surviving Right Now

I'm pretty sure that Collin's sweet disposition was attached to his hair; and when we chopped it off, we removed all the sweet boy. That can be the only reasonable explanation for his sudden change in demeanor of late. He's become unruly, unresponsive to the sound of my voice and all around snarly. I'm pretty sure that in the next twenty-four hours, I'm either going to have a nervous breakdown or leave him outside for the crows to pick at. Something's going to give. Or, I'm just going to keep holding onto the cute, sweet moments that I hate to admit do happen more often than not.


Like this morning when he was pretty certain that this was a reasonable ensemble in which to start the day. Yes, those are PJ's, sunglasses and....underwear on his head.

In all fairness, it boils down to one issue...stop, and I do mean STOP touching your pee, Collin! For the love of all that is sacred on this earth, STOP!

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

IN the second picture Collin does have a bit of evil in his eyes.....he is really a challenge lately but I know that he will come back to your sweet boy soon.......maybe the turn-a-round will be today.