Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Hair Speaks...Or Does It?

Collin occasionally voices his opinion on his hair. Of course, he also voices his "opinion" on just about everything these days. He's two. Two year olds are pretty much likely to do that, aren't they? And, he changes his opinion to suit counter to whatever it is he thinks I'm thinking, at least that's how it feels. Anyway, considering the little wisps of adorableness that I call his hair, are often in his eyes, or making him scratch at the tips of his ears, I could potentially buy the fact that his hair just might, might annoy him. Still, I only get a 50/50 positive response when I ask him if he wants a haircut.

Today, when Daddy finished washing his hair, he looked so stinking cute in the tub, I chose that moment to pose the question just one more time....

Of course, I can't take his answers too seriously this time because, he was clearly drunk. I mean, look at him. If that's not the face of a kid who has been drinking, I don't know what is! Besides, only a drunken fool changes the subject from his rockin' do to Dory (his squeezie rubber bath toy).

What? He can take a joke!

2 comments:

Jen McD said...

He's just so darn cute!

Karen Parke said...

That second picture of Collin makes him look "drunk"........I don't think I like that very much.