Monday, April 20, 2009

The Hottest Tot

What did you think I meant?



It was absurdly hot today; not that I'm complaining, of course. The day Bryon gets orders out of here and we have to move, I will cry, wail and bemoan my fate to the Air Force gods until you all can't stand hearing another word about it. But, considering it is only April, it was a bit unusual for it to be in the 90's, I think. Alas, we swam.

And, we stripped. Okay, only one of us stripped. The other one of us sweltered and decided it was inappropriate to walk around the house in her underwear.
And that's all for today folks!...ba-dum-chee! (that's my best imitation of a drum sound)

P.S. Does anyone else miss those sweat curls that he would've had today? Anyone? Anyone? Only me? Okay.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Just look at the smile on my grandson's face when he beats his drum.....I could eat him up !