Monday, March 30, 2009

Corn..and Other News

I hate corn. Really, I like corn. It's tasty. It's sweet and crunchy; both on the cob and off. It's buttery and salty and oh so yummy. Now, alas it's gross. Want to know why? Take a guess.

I don't think you need further explanation do you? What? Collin thinks it's funny!

In other news; know what's more terrifying that demonstrating how to wear a drum to your son? Not much. Basically because once the seemingly innocuous device is balanced on your body, he comes at you wielding the drumsticks of death at breakneck speed. AAAAAH!

Thankfully, he's decided that wearing his drum by the oh-so-wearable strap is not as much fun as peering through the other side.

In the aftermath of birthday fun, Collin has taken seconds away from his garbage men toys to play with...more garbage men. That's right, more presents arrived today from Grandpa and Nana Debby, to include another garbage man, which he clutched for most of the afternoon.
He did put it down long enough to go play outside in the playroom...with the rest of the garbage men. He decided that they were hungry of course and fixed them a delicious meal. Does this indicate a sickness of some kind? Seriously, look at this array of garbage men lined up waiting for their fixins.'

It's an obsession really; and, I've decided that it could be worse. I could be subjected to day after day of listening to Elmo songs or stupid Barney crap. Instead, I have to love the garbage man with the same fervor that he does. So, I can live with that. The only part that's no so fun is that we have to have "garbage" for the garbage men to put in their trucks, which is annoying. I hate not picking it up and actually throwing it away. I mean it is trash, after all.

No comments: