Saturday, February 7, 2009

Daddy's Going to Kill Mommy

Yep, when he finds out I post this, he'll probably beat me for sure. Okay, not with a strap or anything; but there will be some serious dirty looks happening. Right, probably not even that; but he'll be annoyed, in his way. Tee hee.

A few good friends of ours have harassed my dear hubby for a number of years about his strange fascination with Zach Braff. It's probably unfair of us. Heck, he just likes to watch Scrubs and truthfully, he seems to like the Dr. Cox character more, which, I'm not sure is much of a defense, is it? Anyway, the joke stuck and we pick on him mercilessly about it. Anyway, Bryon didn't think the following was so funny yesterday.


Hey, I thought it was frigging hilarious! No, the "do" doesn't totally look Braff-errific, but it's the inspiration that counts, right? That was the thought. A bit more for your perusal. Collin's hair clearly put him in a good mood.

Should someone take my gel away?

I'm just getting all my fun out of my system before, I know, I'll yes, eventually HAVE to cut the kids darn hair. I know, I know, it's getting really, really long. I just can't do it. We've gone down this conversational road before.
He looks so cute, au natural though...doesn't he? It's been humid the last few days, with actual rain, so his little curls have been doing the "flip" over the ears, which makes my little heart melt and makes me say, NO to hair cut...ever. EVER.
See...adorable. I love him...and his little hair, no matter how much like a girl he will eventually look. I think that will have to be the dividing line. When he can actually formulate the words to tell me he looks like a girl and would no longer like that "look," we'll get a cut. (P.S. what is WITH the random, weird single hives on that kid...see, right under his eye?????!!!!)

Oh yeah, just for good measure, he found and became fascinated with his "choo choo" hat today. So, he's decidedly a boy, despite his "flip" style of the moment :)

Maybe, he's just trying to cover up his hair? Not sure, but whatever the reason, I love the hat and I just wish he'd wear it for more than thirty seconds at a time, and that he'd stand still enough for a good shot. He loves it and even more, loves taking it on and off.

No comments: