Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We took a big risk this year. We decided to let Collin actually help with carving the pumpkins. I don't mean we let him do the scooping, or the drawing or watching and letting him think he helped. I mean we let him wield a knife. Not some mamby-pamby orange handled pumpkin carving kit knife either. A real one. Don't get excited, it was pretty dull and it was with Mommy. Nonetheless, he was pretty excited. Don't you think?
And this is Collin about to come apart with excitement because trick or treating just.hasn't.started.quite.yet. Why!? Why?! Why?!

On another note, the "Jack" pumpkin looks pretty awesome doesn't it? Daddy did it and I'm impressed.
Collin was immensely tolerant of letting me take pictures while we waited for Gracie and Ben to show up to go out tonight. I got a couple of really cute shots. I can't get over how cute he looks.

Less tolerant of taking a picture tonight? Ben. Faster than a speeding bullet that kid. Had to be said. Thus our best picture is this: blurry and not together. But you get the gist. They had fun.

No comments: