Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Feet

Are you aware of The Frye Company? Don't worry, if you aren't. I wasn't until about three years ago. I'll wait while you click the link...

Are you back? If you were gone for about ten hours, I understand. The first time I actually saw a pair of Frye boots at a Macy's I almost cried. I touched them and they had to be mine. I didn't buy them for over a year but I talked about them pretty much weekly and every time we went to Macy's, I made Bryon look at them, and I tried to get him to admit that they were, in fact, heavenly. He did not agree. There was a significant amount of eye rolling.

He insisted that $300 plus dollars was an absurd amount to spend on anything you step on. I disagree. They smell nice. Once I put them on, I was sold.

Meet my third, yes third, pair of Frye's.
Look, they have buckles! Bryon says I look a little like a Musketeer, as in "Three." I say, they still make me as giddy as that first pair did and they make the entire house smell like leather (says the vegetarian).

I suppose I could have taken a better picture, but they just came a few days ago and it's been raining cats and dogs and I haven't been able to wear them until today and I don't want to take them off. Wait, logically, I suppose I could've taken a picture when it was raining. Oh well, this is what you get until I invent a time machine.

And, I keep pointing out to Bryon that the box insists that they last a "lifetime," so I'm building a "collection" that I plan to wear forever. Yep, that's the story. I am not kidding. Not one bit. What? I could be addicted to crack. This is much less harmful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice boots.....if you ever get tired of them...remember that I wear the same size !!