Friday, October 1, 2010

How to Punish Collin

Daddy picked up Collin from school on Wednesday because I had a meeting at school. This is unusual, in fact rare. I hated it. I love picking up my boy and doing the whole, "what did you do today," followed by "nothing."

Apparently, I missed a whopper.

Collin got in trouble on Wednesday. A kid has to be pretty bad to get in trouble at Collin's school. "Trouble," being a relative term. They get sent to the "thinking" chair. From what I can understand, he was poking his friends and being generally annoying. This is pretty much not outside his typical behavior. When Collin gets it into his head to so something like that, he won't stop.

The thing that gets me is that once he got himself comfortable in that thinking chair, that is supposed to be a punishment, he said, "eh, I liked it there."

Welcome to my world of punishing this child. Virtually impossible.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Thank you so much for all the updates and new pictures.....I just love to see what Collin is up to. That little girl is a beauty. I have no idea how to punish a little boy who loves the thinking chair!...