Sunday, October 10, 2010

And Here We Go...

Can you tell that this is my first blog post on the Mac? I can. I'm nervous. Collin says, "pfft!"

So far, it's going relatively well. I didn't have any trouble uploading any pictures. I haven't had any trouble working with Word for my excessive amount of homework or any trouble getting online, or any trouble with anything. My main concern, a-la blogger is that when it does come to selecting photos, their thumbnail views are so itsy bitsy, that I can't really see what I'm picking. Anyone have any tips on that? I can still tell that my husband looks pretty handsome, doesn't he?

Anyway, we had a pleasant afternoon in the blazing California heat, selecting a pumpkin. It isn't fall in California unless you are sweating to death picking your fall pumpkin. It's always so weird. Without the camera zoomed it, you can't see Collin's pit stains. You're welcome.


Zoom: Sweaty meatball. He's awfully cute with rosy cheeks though, eh? I think so. I don't pull off the "glow" as nicely.


Also weird: whenever anyone else is around, Collin's complete and total willingness to forgo sitting with his mother. And, I do mean anyone. It could be a hobo, Collin will absolutely shun sitting by me and sit by an axe murderer for sheer novelty. No, I'm not offended.

It's okay, I left him in the corn maze as punishment. He felt it was a reward. Darn that kid is hard to punish.

I thought that his insistence on posing in all the cut-out pictures was pretty funny though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you went to a really fun pumpkin patch! Great weather... Glad you are getting along with the Mac....I knew yoiu would work everything out.