Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some Frustration--Leading to Craziness

I can't figure out how to do a blog post in word. It has made me so mad that I would almost, almost like to throw this otherwise wonderful Mac out the window and let it crash into a thousand pieces. That tiny application alone has infuriated me. Why, why, why won't you scroll when I upload a picture? Why? WHY! And when I try to find a way around your infuriating little flaw, like say, doing a post in another program other than blogger, why is it impossible to find? WHY!? WHY?! WHY!!

Collin is dealing with his crazy Mom by becoming a nut job himself.

This is Collin.

This is Collin playing a disturbing game he me made up called "decorating a baseball bat." Oh, and why isn't he wearing pants, you might ask? Because he said, "it was more convenient to leave them off because I will be taking a bath soon." It was five o'clock.

This is Homer. Homer is always crazy. No need to associate him with my nuttiness. He sat on my homework no less than a dozen times that morning and gave me "that" face that said, if you don't pet me and stop pushing me on the floor, I will eat your face when you sleep.


This is Collin again. As if you even needed to guess. He decided he didn't need a nap the other day and instead, went spelunking in his drawers and dug out these overalls. Apparently, we didn't know we still had them, and took a fashion-risk. He felt they were stunning. I agree.


By the way, seriously, if anyone knows how to blog post via word on a Mac, I will sell you Collin to tell me. No, it isn't as easy as New/Open and viola it says "blog post." It doesn't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My cat is the same way with my papers...when I work from home Millie will NOT leave my stuff alone. You will figure out how to Blog with the Mac......