Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hup Two Three Four - That's Parade Talk

This is Collin's preschool class...well, most of Collin's class. I'm not saying that my son is the cutest or anything. Nope, I'm not.
But, he sort of is. I'm allowed to think that if I'm his mom. I mean look at him.

Does anyone out there want to disagree? I mean he's even got the parade wave down. What a charmer. And by the way, is there anything more precious than like eighty preschoolers marching around in costumes and waving at their parents? I swear, I love Halloween at preschool. It almost makes me want another kid. Oh wait, they need to be potty trained to go there.
And, just for posterity's sake, here's my kid NOT singing while all the other kids do their thing. You'll note some of them are doing their dance moves, some of them are singing, some of them are doing nothing.

The key is that Collin is very clearly doing nothing except scowling at his mother who has just finished miming to him "SSSSSSIIIIIINNNG!!" Why you might ask? Because he's been singing annoying half songs around the house all week and demanding that I sing the rest of them.

It was nice to at least hear the rest of them played so I could hear them in their entirety, despite seeing Collin just stand there like a statue. Silly me for thinking he might sing this time. Weird kid.

"Dem Bones, Dem Bones Dem Dancin' Bones...."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great Halloween.....I love his costume.