Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh yeah...and Super Monday!!!

Collin and Mommy have a pact: he sleeps for at least an hour for nap time, usually three and I promise to keep loving him. Just kidding. I love him anyway of course. But during that nap time, I write. I write and write and write. It amounts to stuff sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't and that's okay. I've been doing it since he was a few months old and most everyone who knows me knows a little about it.

Anyway, yesterday will go down in history as Super Monday in my little writing world because I got not one but TWO acceptances. There have been plenty of black Tuesdays, or bleak Thursdays, etc. where I've gotten two rejections or ack! more. But, never have I gotten more than one acceptances in a day!

So, look for new links soon! I'll have new publications coming out! And thanks Collin for keeping up your end of the bargain for sleeping as long as you do for as many months as you have. You are the best napper I have ever heard of! And, you are pretty good on the computer too, helping me send out all those query letters!

Awww...this is a really old picture (well as "really" old as a picture of an almost 19 month old can be). Can you tell that I'm reminiscing today?

3 comments:

Karen Parke said...

I am just so very proud of my daughter and her accomplishments as a writer.

Jen R said...

Yea!!! How exciting! I cannot wait to read them!!

Annie Pennington said...

Congratulations Rachel!!! That's seriously wonderful!!!! And way to go Collin for helping you reach these great accomplishments while he rests up!