Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mama Lazy, Busy or Just Feelin' Bad?

Well, things are busier these days, what with Daddy not ever being home anymore. Mama has taken to getting up at the butt-crack of dawn so she can get stuff done before the little guy gets up and thus, she gets to actually feel like she is playing with him and enjoying his company, rather than rushing around and being nuts with him during his waking hours. This leaves her feeling sane, rather than feeling annoyed with him. This also leaves the two of us feeling a bit busy because we are having too much fun!

Case in point, tent time! Or as Collin called it as he dragged the monstrosity out from under the bed the other day, "Collin play this game, Mommy!"

This also means that because Daddy isn't around during bath time of late, Mommy isn't updating the blog as much lately. Sorry, grandparents! I'll be better. Promise. Or, at least I'll try.

How can I be this lazy about blogging when the little guy is this cute?



Or, this cute?

Anyhoo, Mommy has another excuse. Penelope, the headache, has been back. She's also found a new evil trick. She scarred me! Look at what she did to my head! That bruise on my temple...that's her! Seriously! My head hurt so freaking bad, that it actually bruised me! I'm not sure if it's the ice packs or me rubbing my head or the actual pain, but it's actually black and blue. Grrrr. Stupid Penelope. Now, I not only have a headache, but I look like a freak. At least I have a snuggle partner, one that comes with his own monkey!

No comments: