Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kickin' the Bucket

He's cute.

Some may even call him debonair. (p.s. Daddy took this picture on a cell phone. Call me an old fart if you will, by that just fascinates the pants off me)


But, give that kid a bucket and he's a menace! Look at the fear and cowering of his poor mama. He was slamming it so hard on my head, I think I may be concussed. Love doesn't hurt, Collin. Love doesn't hurt.

P.S. Daddy starts a different job this week in which he gets to use a Blackberry, by which, my argument is such that I think I should get one too. Don't you agree? It would be all so much easier to communicate vital information, like "Collin sucks right now, grrrrr," right? Or, "Collin threw something at my face and I am annoyed, why are you late?" Especially, since this job comes with super-duper longer hours. So, don't you think I should get a Blackberry of my very own too? Maybe a pink one; they come in pink, right? And maybe a teenager to teach me how to text with shorter words and perhaps how to operate it? Tell Bryon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if debonaire is the right word... but I guess he looks kind of like a scary Cary Grant so maybe.
We want to hear about Dad's new job.

Jen R said...

I think everyone should get a blackberry, but I think I would die without mine so I might be a bad person to ask :-)

Karen Parke said...

IN the second picture you posted....Collin look LIke he is already 5 years old! I think a blackberry would be a great idea! Instand communication all the time. And, they do come in colors.