Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Super Mommy

Mommy is always right. Daddy should know this by now. I just wanted to reiterate it though. Collin's not been falling asleep well because he's afraid of his nightmares. What to do? What to do? I know, Mommy to the rescue! I had a plan, which Daddy poo-poo'ed.
I suggested that, since I told him before that dreams are just like t.v. shows in our head, nothing to fear, that we give him an old broken remote to "change the channel." Daddy thought it was silly. Did it work? You betcha. Look at that silly idea next to him this morning (okay, you can hardly see it, but its in his hand next to him). Does he look well rested and happy. You betcha.

Oh, and by the way, this is a picture of the boy that was taken by Super Mommy, while running on the treadmill this morning. Yeah, moving at a zillion millions an hour. Collin insisted. His words: take picture of Collin, Mommy! His wish is my command. So, to reiterate my points: Mommy saved the day and took a moving picture. Sure, not a good one but a picture nonetheless.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

What a good idea..."change the channel"...never would have thought of that one.