Friday, May 15, 2009

Collin Feeds Collin

Collin went to the duck pond today. When most kids go to the duck pond, they bring bread to, you know, feed the ducks. Not my boy. He saw the bread and thought, heck, that's for me!

And, give me more. I'll just sit here a while and chow down. That's my boy, if I've ever seen him. I think I could've predicted this outcome, knowing that bread was involved in the outing. Well, really, if it were actual birdseed, I think it would've been the same.

Sure, the place is beautiful, and there's lots of gorgeous photo opportunities.


Sure, he and Gracie had a fantastic time.

Sure, there was a strange and inappropriate moment shared between the two of them. But, a quick yank sure gets crotch out of the face fast, no?


Maybe not fast enough!

But, that doesn't mean that they didn't make up and have dozens of appropriate moments.

The park is right near our house and they love it. I missed out because apparently, my stomach has decided to reject the McDonald's we ate last night, with ferocity mind you. I was sad. But, Daddy took great pictures didn't he?


I couldn't decide which of the 140 to leave out. Yeah, 140!

So, you're getting a lot of the little man to look at here, aren't you? Figured no one would complain. That's right, I'm not hearing any complaining.

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

Hope you don't do what we do & take moldy bread to the ducks.