Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Snuggly Day

This morning, Collin insisted on laying down on the couch with me to watch, "just one show." He even used his chubby little finger to indicate the "just one" part. How can I say no when he asks for "just one" of anything? Heck, he even snuggled up like that himself and looked that darn adorable. He had me worked up, man, worked up! He knew what he was doing!

Of course, once the blanket is unfurled, it doesn't take Homer long to get in on the action, regardless of who's underneath it, even a grabby-handed-squirmy toddler. How cute is it that not only did Collin snuggle up on me, but the kitty snuggled up on him. Yeah, it's a crummy picture, but I loved the moment of the cat loving on my kid.


Apparently, snuggling was such a fantastic idea that later on that day, while I was away getting my eyes checked, Collin wanted to get garbage man in on the idea...and monkey too! Can you tell he's digging it? I'm not sure what else he's got under the blanket in this shot; I wasn't home, but he sure looks pleased with himself about it.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

What a snuggler........