Monday, May 4, 2009

Of Things to Come....

Does this make you think of what he's going to look like going off to kindergarten, or what?! It almost makes me want to cry!

Daddy took Collin on a man-date to the movies this weekend and for some reason, inexplicable to me, that required a backpack. Don't ask me, I'm just the Mama around here. I don't ask for explanations when Daddy takes him out of the house for two hours and leaves me in peace. I'm sure there were lots of necessities in there though.


I missed my little guy though. I got in some snuggle time by the evening. He happily obliged a hug...for a piece of candy!

2 comments:

Karen Parke said...

NOT READY FOR MY GRANDSON WTIH A BACKPACK...LOOKS LIKE HE IS OFF TO SCHOOL.....NO...THAT IS WAY TOO TOO TOO TOO SOON!

Unknown said...

EEKS... he looks more grown up every day... Collin looks ready for an adventure!