Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bathtime Before Lunch

You know your son has had a fun morning if he needs a bath before he even eats lunch. And hey, I'm not even one of those moms who plunks him in after the park every morning, despite the fact that I sometimes have to vacuum the bed for fear that he'll sandpaper his skin off overnight.
Anyway, I think he created masterpieces. He thinks he learned the color, "black." Maybe he's a Rolling Stone (get it--Find a red door and want to paint it black?...anyone? anyone?) Nope, no black here. Neon, yes. Black, no.

Is it possible to teach this kid colors? Ever? I'm thinking that maybe not. Stubborn little cuss. Wonder where he got that from? Not me. No, sirree.

Oh, and you might wonder why I didn't bother with a paint smock...I'm not sure either. I thought this might make clean up easier, I think. I think it was a toss up. I didn't have to wash a shirt; but I did have to wash a Collin.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Looks like Collin had fun painting...but I bet you also had to wash the "tub" !!