Monday, May 11, 2009

Oooh! More Mother's Day Dreams!

Collin decided Mother's Day wasn't over. I got help cleaning today. "Help" from Collin isn't always helpful; but, it's always sweet, isn't it? Yeah, I don't always sweep the coffee table. And sure, when I'm done, I may not set up the broom as a limbo stick between the couch and the chair. But, I do appreciate the effort and the obstacle course that follows.




And, despite my efforts to take a flattering picture of the bracelet, I failed. Miserably. It looks like crap when I try. First of all, if I try to take a picture of my own wrist, I look ridiculous and it doesn't come out. So, I tried to be all cutesy and shape it as a heart on the box. Awwww. Yeah, forty zillion pictures later, they all came out crummy. So, a link folks. A link is what you get. The folks at Tiffany and Co. know how to photograph their stuff, I figure.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Collin looks like a very big help! If the bracelet I am looking at is the correct one.....I love it! Bryon has good taste.