Sunday, May 10, 2009

How to Celebrate Mother's Day


Collin's pouting because...well, I'm not sure why; but, it's cute, right? I think he's pouting because I'm not snuggling him enough. What do you think? That's what I choose to believe. I'm sharing my Snuggie with him. What more could he ask for?

See?! Sharing the Snuggie! Sharing! He's even got his arm in one of the arms and I've got my arm in the other. Could that be any cuter? We're watching Bolt together. I wanted to snuggle with my baby on my excuse to celebrate Mother's Day. I think that's a good way to celebrate, right?
I also got to celebrate with a little blue box from Tiffany's. Should I have taken picture of it? Probably. Did I? No. I'm bad. It would've given Bryon a lot of cred that he so deserves. Like say the kind of credit he should get for taking care of the baby all day, cooking me breakfast AND dinner, helping with the laundry today and letting me do whatever the heck I wanted to day, and waiting on me hand and foot, even so far as getting me sodas when I so much as whispered I was thirsty. Yeah, I give him credit. Thanks hubby. Oh, and the little blue box wasn't just empty. I got a pretty bracelet. Maybe I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. I'm too busy admiring it.

Happy Mother's Day to all my favorite mommies out there. Well, and to all the other ones too. Unless you are a sucky mommy. Then, you should be nicer to your kids :)

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Sounds like you had a perfect mother's day....I am very happy for you. Love to see the bracelt.