Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Scrapper Participates in Torture

Yeah, Collin's been in time-out a lot the last few days. Mostly, it's because he's taken to tormenting Homer. A lot. Okay, a lot is an understatement. He's been doing it slightly less than he's been breathing. He's been screaming at the top of his lungs and running after him like a knife-wielder in a cheesy slasher flick. It's horrible. What's worse? Homer keeps going back for more! Poor cat! But, he's had enough a couple of times and shwacked him with his clawless pillow paws and even nipped at him twice now.

Still, he looks traumatized doesn't he? A kitty, hiding in a pile of pillows; doesn't it break your heart. I didn't have the heart to move him to do my typing in my usual soft spot in the couch, despite the fact that's where my butt groove is. Sad, isn't it? I kind of have a butt groove.


But, don't despair; my boy isn't all bruiser. He's being punished swiftly and severely for being mean. And, it's working...I think. He's toughening up in that regard too. He doesn't need me anymore because of all my meanness for punishing him apparently. He was dragging his wagon (and no, I don't mean his cute caboose), the other day and bit it on the cement. He refused my help, despite the pain he was clearly in. He stood up and cried hysterically, continuing to drag his wagon down the street. It was quite the scene. I wish I had the camera. All I have to show for it is his scrape, still visible, THREE days later. Scraper, I tell you. Scraper.

Oh yeah, and he does own shirts...we had pizza for dinner! I just didn't feel like using the lifetime supply of stain remover! See, cute in clothes too! Even if they are PJs.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Collin is "All BOY" no doubt about that.