Thursday, January 7, 2010

Out of Regulation for First Day :)

I went to Old Navy today to see if they had any plain blue sweatshirts for Collin's new uniform. We've got the other stuff he needs on order but I thought he might need a sweatshirt for those oh, so cold days here. Yes, everyone else out there is suffering through the Arctic Blast we are hearing so much about. We (I) wore capri pants and flip flops to the park yesterday. Ha!



Well, this is what Collin picked out. Despite this not being in the handbook as explicitly forbidden, I think it goes without saying, since light-up, flashing shoes and logos are right out. What do you think? No-go?


Yes, I know it's a bad picture but I thought it was better to get the wings off the kid more quickly than to worry about making him stand there and look cute. I mean he was wearing pink fairy wings in public, folks.


Oh, and it's $690 a month for the curious folks out there who have been asking. That's for three full days. 8:30 to 3.

2 comments:

Karen Parke said...

Collin does like his costumes

I'm Erin. said...

I'm glad I didn't have anything in my mouth when I read that last line-- I think I would have spit it out!

So are there celebrity babies in his school too?

You are definitely some sacrificial parents!

Enjoy it Collin :) I'm assuming they snack on caviar & king crab?? ;)