Thursday, April 29, 2010

Not Real Problems

1. My boot collection doesn't fit in a "Large" box. Do you know what that means? I need more boots so that it will adequately fit in two large boxes and not be all jiggly in there. I think that makes sense, right? Anyone with me? Anyone? I can't have just one solitary pair of boots in a large box all by itself! No one better say anything about using an additional small box. NO ONE! I didn't buy that explanation from Bryon and I won't buy it from you, either!


2. My son discovered that we packed the china last night and was alarmed that it was missing. How cute is that? He actually was sad that it was gone. My son loves his Mommy's china. I call this adorable, potentially alarming trend towards girlish behavior, not a problem.


3. My house looks a lot like this right now. (Oh and that guy? His name is Paco. I hired him to help with the move. He shows up at 8 or so every night and we pack...wait that sounded dirty). It's not stressing me out because yesterday, strange children were traipsing through my yard to "aggravate" the monkey beast children on the trampoline. Seriously. There were random children in MY yard, yelling to the other children who were screaming on the trampoline. I was told that it was a game and that I shouldn't be worried about it. I thought, hey, why is there even a fence and gate on my yard if anyone can just come in and use my yard, right? So, I will just count my boxes, not worry about the mess and think, a few more days, a few more days, a few more days. Aaaahhh, zen. A few more days more and we are away from beasts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you are making good progress with the move.....Collin looked so "sad" with his pretty dishes gone.