Sunday, April 25, 2010

Grandparents, Start your Shutterfly!

So, we had a photography session on Torrance Beach with an awesome photographer named, Adam. Since our son is perhaps, the most adorable kid on the planet, and we were being photographed with the backdrop of the beautiful Pacific Ocean, we knew we'd be hard pressed to walk out of his Redondo Beach studio without ponying up the big bucks.


Yeah, we spent the money for the package that gave us the high-res CD and thus allowing us to just go ahead and print what we wanted ourselves.


So, grandparents this time only, we aren't sending you gobs of prints like we usually do. Please forgive us. I'm sorry. But, when you see this photos, and the smathering sample that is here, you will soon understand. It was worth the money we shelled out to Adam. And it will be worth the click over to Shutterfly for you. I promise! (as soon as the gazillion of them are uploaded, I will put an active hyperlink on the blog for you, in addition to the e-mail that I think automatically generates).

You will soon be ooohing and aaaaahing over the gads of prints to choose from of your precious little grandson and his equally precious parents (did I just say that?).

And you can pick whatever you want. I have already hounded my dear husband all afternoon to get them uploaded and they will be there before he goes to work on Monday. Promise! Otherwise, you and I both know that you'll NEVER see them!

Anyway, can you believe the adorableness of this child? I can't sometimes and I'm his mother.

3 comments:

I'm Erin. said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Jen R said...

They are AMAZING!!! Almost as good as ours :-) I knew it would be hard for you to say no to the package with the HiRes CD!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited...can't want until pictures are uploaded...