Thursday, April 1, 2010

Among Other News...Collin was REJECTED!

This face...
Yes, this snuggly-wuggly, little cuddle bug, was rejected today! Can you believe it? Neither can I! So, here's the scoop, as it was relayed to me:
Collin: Mommy, my friend didn't want to kiss me today.
Mommy: Oh?
Collin: He said, "eeewwww"
Mommy: He?
Collin: Yes.
Mommy: Well, we don't always--
Collin: Why did Cole say eww? Why did he say that when I tried to kiss him?
Mommy: Speechless.
Daddy: (murmuring to Mommy) Ahh, our boy's first "experience." We will remember this when he brings home, Raymond.


Ah, my boy and his big, affectionate, sweet, sweet heart. How little he realizes about the way of the world yet. And, how little I want to squash that out of him just yet. Cole, it's not gross to kiss my boy, even though he's leaking mucous out of his nose like a leaky faucet.


In other news, this face....

is trying to get nailed. Tee hee. Get it? He has a nail in his mouth. And, he's sucking up by making me a special place for R2D2's special attachment and making it easier to dump his canister. Look how pretty! See the handy storage place for the sucky-attachment and look, the piece-de-resistance! A tap light! All so I don't spill dust everywhere in the closet with no light! My man is the best! Even if he did make a joke about how in order to turn on the light, it's kind of like massaging a breast, that you have to do it just right, or it won't turn on properly. Yes, that's my husband. And, I'm glad he's on leave all week spending time with me, even if he's dorky and lame. He did make a me a closet to put my new Dyson in after all. And, while at Target buying all our new shtuff for said closet overhaul, I managed to harangue him into the vacuum aisle to attempt to convince him of the merits of someday purchasing C3P0 (R2D2's big brother). He was not readily convinced. Instead, he bought me an extension cord.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Poor little Collin.....he just wanted a kiss! The world can be cruel sometimes. And I really like the way Bryan orgainized the closet....aren't you glad to have him home this week.