Monday, December 14, 2009

In a Galaxy Far Far Away

I'm raising a boy destined to get his butt kicked. Right?

I mean I'm pushing my love for all things argyle on him. And, he's got Bryon for a Daddy. So geekdom is in his future.

And, he's already fighting light sabers with wrapping paper and paper towel rolls.

I'm not sure if it says anything about Daddy's manhood that he's got the short sword. Tee-hee.

Don't tell Collin, but Santa's got a few "real" light sabers in his sack for Christmas. That sounds dirty, doesn't it?

Those buggers were really tough to wrap! Not that I know anything about that. I'm not Santa, after all. I just work here.
And I love my job...I got to do the "real" part of it for ten minutes this weekend on a study break. I read Collin (and Homer, and Monkey) a story. It was awesome. Ignore my hideous appearance. I wore the same clothes for 48 hours and didn't shower. No time. Studying. Pay attention for the sound of a sigh, followed by a scream of joy at about 9:15 pm CA time on Wednesday. I'm sure you'll hear it as I turn in my final, which I've decided I don't care if I fail.

2 comments:

Karen Parke said...

Just look at Collin's face when his is playing with his dad.....it is absolutely fantastic !!

I'm Erin. said...

I like Collin's argyle sweater, not geeky at all :)