Sunday, December 6, 2009

Breeding Voilence

Call us bad parents. Go ahead. I dare you. I'll sick my kid on you! See, since my child fears nothing, Bryon has been after me to let him watch Star Wars. He figures that since he (Bryon) is a super geek and Collin is doomed to become a super geek as well, he's eager to bond with him over this experience. I say, "But the violence! But the monsters!" and other such murmurs about a child under 3 watching said movie. Anyway, I relented.

He looks afraid, doesn't he? He's not. He's freaking thrilled.

He spent the whole night afterward trying to identify bad vs. good guys, categorizing, if you will. And, I'm blogging on the couch right now as we watch part II, or part 78, whatever it is with the "new" ones added to the mix. I don't know. I can't actually say I care either. Why, might you ask, in a limited t.v. household are we watching so much t.v.? Uh, look at my child today. This is AFTER his nap that he took all of one hour after getting up this morning!

I think he's faking for the ice cream...which you'll note he's eating ON the couch! Yeah, when my baby's sick, he's one spoiled rotten kid.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tongue sticking out....orange face....I think when you have a fever that ice cream is the perfect cure.