Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Silver Spoons Anyone?

When Bryon mentioned setting up Collin's train in the playroom, since we have a two car garage now in our new house of luxury, I said, "you mean like Ricky Schroeder?!" He looked at me with that face that your kids make when you say, "what's the capital of Arkansas?" just to buy yourself a few moments to speak to your spouse at the dinner table. Apparently, I'm the only one in our relationship that caught that little gem of a show in the 80s. Anyone else with me? Regardless, Collin thinks the indoor train is a hoot. Toot! Toot! (P.S. does that Arkansas thing work for you? I find not for me...Collin just says things like, "What's Arkansas?" or "Can I have some Arkansas?")

He also can't seem to shake the headband trend. I can't stop him. Not when he looks so darn cute. What I do wish I'd stopped was the three year old so darn close to a vase of flowers. Need I say more? But, he looked so durn purty next to them. It made for a nice millisecond photo before the disaster. At least it didn't break. Maybe I should warn him though that sharing headgear is a prime way to catch lice, which does scare him as lice is at is school right now and he is fearful of catching the little buggers. Maybe that will stop this girl-trend once and for all. Oh, but wait! He wants nail polish! Gasp! In blue! Double gasp! For his toes! Triple gasp!!!
Disaster number two: forty-five photos were on my memory card when I plugged it into my computer today. twenty-nine photos uploaded. This may seem like small potatoes to everyone else out there but I happen to think no photo of my amazing child is worthless. We had a fun morning yesterday of smashing geodes open with a hammer and a sock and ALL my photos of that seem to be missing. See "X" below and use your imagination for what would be a great picture of my sweet, sweet boy weilding a hammer over an old sock. It was a great picture.
X.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember Silver Spoons.....