Monday, October 19, 2009

What You Get for Bribing a 2 year Old

My bird of paradise finally flowered. This sounds vaguely dirty, doesn't it? It's not. It's a flower. We planted these things last year, and then found out that it can take about four years for them to flower. I was sad but hopeful since we never found out if it was four years from seed, transplantation, or whatever. Ahhh, the joy of military moves. You plant stuff and then never see it sometimes. Anyway, it flowered. Hooray! And there are more buds. I wanted Collin to pose next to it and smile. A lot to ask, I know.


Hey kid, I'll give you an animal cracker if you smile juuuuuuuuust a little better than that.


Nothing. Oh well, nothing but the indication to Mommy that animal crackers are in that direction, you know, IN the house

Okay, it's a smile but what's with the nudity? I should've settled at the beginning.

No comments: