Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank Goodness Cap'n Hook Wasn't There!

Collin had his first preschool Halloween parade/party today. I thought that maybe, he shouldn't bring his sword with him. When I took it out of the holster, he freaked!

"What if Cap'n hook is there! I won't be able to fight him! I'm Peter Pan!" He said. Seriously.

All that cuteness aside. Here's more.

And some more.
And just a smidge more. This, by the way, is Miss Monica. I realize she's pretty adorable and all but I don't really see how she's come to dominate my son's every waking thought. Anyone else see it?

So, they had games and all sorts of fun. Collin was suspicious of their rigging the games to ensure that everyone got a prize. He was also pretty protective of his treat bag.

But hey, they had cupcakes! The kid was happy.
In other news, we painted our pumpkins yesterday afternoon, sans Daddy who is still working until about 8 every night lately. Grrr, stupid ORI. Almost over! We're hoping to be able to carve our big pumpkin with him tonight though. Collin's pumpkin has no face, only hair. Apparently, it's a dirty hippie.

P.S. Abby, the one girl NOT dressed as a princess/fairy you won my heart, little girl. She was Spiderman. SPIDERMAN! You rock on sweet thing!

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

I love that he was worried about Captain Hook! Maybe he'll be an actor, he really gets into character :)