Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What I Don't Have Pictures Of....

So, you get random other pictures from the last two days that I found amusing. Of course, I always find him amusing.


Collin "holding" his breath today.

So cute! He had the hiccups and I told him to hold his breath. In typical, literal-taking-two-year-old fashion, he sucked in his breath, cupped his hands in front of his mouth and held all the breath that he exhaled.

Collin getting a "certificate" for helping me carry bread in the grocery store...

I let him carry a baguette to the checkout stand. He proudly plopped it on the register and when the checkout lady handed him the receipt for all his hard work, I told him to hold onto it. Apparently, he felt this was a reward and he thought it was a certificate. Ha! He was pretty proud of it. His prideful accomplishment wore off by the time we got home. Thank goodness I didn't have to frame a Von's receipt! But, how adorable was it to hear him shouting, "Collin cefificate!" Yeah, that's how he says it, with two f's.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

Certificate....how very cute.