Monday, June 1, 2009

A Cowboy Considers the Navy

Collin visited the Queen Mary this weekend with Daddy, Granddaddy and PJ.


He thought it was pretty awesome.

He also thought it was pretty exhausting and gave Daddy the illusion of snuggle up nap time. It was a sweet thought.

And, now that Daddy's gone for yet another week, Collin has let his true colors shine through and has revealed that yes, he loves my new boots as much as I do. He snuck into my closet and put them on. Is this adorable, or what? Sure, I cut his head off in the shot, but I was a little worried about him falling down the stairs in boots that were twenty sizes too big for him. What can I say? I think he pulls them off, don't you?

2 comments:

Karen Parke said...

I finally get to see the boots! They look good on Collin.

Karen Parke said...

Didn't you go to Queen Mary with Collin....or was it a "guys" outing?