Monday, March 14, 2011

What, exactly, is a Tsunami, Collin?

Collin's school is collecting pennies for the tsunami victims in Japan. He came home today and separated all of the pennies out of of my piggy bank because, in his words:

"The people in Japan don't have any UNDERWEAR!!"

It was so cute to see him make sure that the "gold" coins all went to the school.

When he was done, he insisted that all his hard work deserved a brownie. I agreed. Man, I'm a pushover.

I love these little interviews with my son though. The things he says, I will treasure forever.



However, I do wish that I felt more confident in his ability to retain information; since I have explained what a tsunami is to him, at least ten thousand times. Besides, I do think that he might be on the right track: maybe a vacuum would help clean up the mess, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was so cute.....and the fact that the People of Japan need vacuums.......something going on in this little head...