Saturday, August 8, 2009

Plague Exposure

Yeah, so the fact that Daddy works 22 1/2 hours a day may perhaps be a perk of this new job. Why? Well, yesterday he came barrelling through the front door at ten a.m., pushed through the two of us on the stairwell, didn't bother to close the bathroom door and proceeded to vomit all over the place. He was pretty sure that he did a fairly neat job of it. He did not.

Alas, for anyone who knows me, this event would rank equivalent to an axe murderer coming into the house and threatening the livelihood of my family. I fear vomit in such extreme. AAAAAH! THE FLU! But, in retrospect, here's the thought; in the last three days, Bryon's been home for dinner, uhhh, nope. In fact, last night, this is when he got home....
Yep, five minutes before Collin's bedtime.


Cute, right?


So, I'm thinking it's possible, just possible Collin and I might survive this one unscathed. We'll see. But they are cute pictures anyway. I couldn't resist nearly filling the memory card. Oh, and I have so, so, so, so, so many more. So many more.


Don't worry, I won't post the seventy-five others. That would be overkill. Wait, is that possible?

I also won't post the picture of Bryon that I had the good sense to delete...the one where after he asked, what the hell I was doing taking a picture of him sick and feeling awful, he took it upon himself to pull his man-bits out of his shorts and thanks to the fast shutter on the new camera, I accidentally caught them. ACK! I couldn't smack him because the poor baby was sick. Oh, I didn't want to touch him. Gross, sicky germs. But, now that he's better, it's fair game. He's been properly beaten to a pulp now.

No comments: