Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ooops!

Guess what I did? I chucked my camera into the ocean. Oops. Okay, I didn't chuck it; it fell out of my pocket when I was "encouraging" Eddie, my 'fraidy-cat dog to play in the surf. Stupid dog, it's all his fault. Anyway, I think replacing the thing with a new camera was worth the accident, don't you?
With the faster shutter, I get better pictures. Look at that face. Priceless.
Not saying I should intentionally throw electronics into the ocean, but just saying, he's darn cute, isn't he?
Perhaps the cutest kid I've ever seen.
At least, he's the cutest kid I've produced.
Collin's got an idea for next time....a boat. I think he's figured that maybe we should use this as a floatation device of some sort.

2 comments:

Karen Parke said...

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....I needed a Collin update.

I'm Erin. said...

He's a doll :)