Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boys Just Want to Have Fun (Without Mommy)

Sunday was a beautiful day for Disneyland. It's pretty rare to find a beautiful day around here, right? I shut the books and went with the family to see Jack. For two hours. I know, I know. I had to go to the library and meet with a group about a presentation, so I had to be a stick in the mud and leave them. It was heartbreaking. I'm pretty sure they were all broken up about my leaving.
Collin was especially devasted about my leaving. He was especially sad because we were eating lunch at  the Star Wars Show pavillion. It's not like he was distracted or anything. It isn't like a Storm Trooper came up to him or anything like that. No. Not like one addressed him personally. Nope. He wasn't so star struck that he froze up or anything. 
In all, I'm pretty sure my leaving him alone with Daddy made him so sad that his whole day was ruined and we should start looking for therapy. He was miserable. I can tell. 
Just look at the pictures. He looks awful. Doesn't he? DOESN'T HE!? 
Shut up. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As long as you know he had a great time.....that should make you feel good!