Thursday, August 12, 2010

Worst Picture Ever of Best Thing I've Seen in a Long Time

There are lots of things you learn to adjust to in this military life of ours: but, this is something that I must say, never occurred to me. The great thing? The kids just rolled with it, like eh, whatever.
Yep, folks that's the "Daddies" as my boy calls anyone in cammo, doing survival stuff in our base pool while the kids are doing swim classes. Apparently, they were there all morning. Since it was just a regular day, I didn't have a camera with me, and this is my cell phone.

I am making the assumption that those are not real machine guns and they aren't loaded two feet away from my child. Anyone? Anyone? Oh, and I care about them being two feet away from the other kids too.

Since no one got shot, I'll take it as a wash either way, and just chalk it up to a heck of a fun morning watching G.I. Joe's doing high dives in boots and helmets and swimming across the pool with "guns." It was quite the experience watching the kiddos trying to focus on their lessons with all that going on. Focus isn't exactly their strong point at three years old anyway.

No comments: