Monday, August 30, 2010

What Do You Think Collin Likes Best?

Every time I upload pictures, I find that I have an inordinate number of shots of this child with a beverage in his hand, or some sort of food product.

My favorite shots of him at a birthday party, are when all the other kids have run off to play, because, heck, it's fun to play, and my kid is sitting at a table, all alone, eating. Still, eating. Forever eating.
It isn't that he isn't cute when he eats his birthday cake. He's downright adorable. But come on kid. Go play!

Of course, my meaty sweatball, was playing, and playing hard, to get that sweaty for that SnowCone. He sat on my lap for thirty minutes eating that thing; and staring off at the picnic tables eyeing the bowls of chips, begging and pleading with me for them. It's no use. I have an eating machine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of Collin and Gracie.......they have secrets you will never know about!!