Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Proof Men are Men from Birth

Collin was supposed to be putting his pants on by himself. Collin, however, discovered the joy of "reading" in the bathroom. Men.

His throat is feeling better though. I was given a tongue-lashing for catching him with his pants-down, so to speak.


He looked a little cute though in the moments just prior, didn't he? Don't worry, no naughty bits showing. Still, sometimes I wish I could go back in time to when he was this little, when he couldn't talk (or scream) at me. Seriously, look at that adorable, squishy face.

No, you aren't confused. This face isn't my child. This is Ben. We missed you, Ben. He was on vacation for a while. He's back. He ate a sandwich at my house. Then he fell down and ate a little of his own lip. I think he liked his sandwich more.

Because Collin must've known I was going to entitle this post what I did, he also likes to irritate me and has been choosing to cross-dress all week...in public no less. That's my cardigan. He's been insisting on wearing my sweaters, everywhere. It's weird, don't' you think?

No comments: