Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hurry Up and Pin-On

Daddy needs top pin-on because we need the raise. Not for the crazy preschool tuition but because now I'm pretty sure Collin needs therapy.
I left him alone for all of the time it took to brush my teeth. Well, and to read a novel, get my hair done and take a long hot soak with Calgon. Kidding. I just brushed my teeth. This is clearly the thanks I got. Not only did he choose to raid my closet but he decided to show everyone that before I joined the Air Force, left the Air Force and then, in short order, became a parent, I was once, a hooker. (hard to tell with the Blackberry camera, but I will go ahead and tell you that the spikes on those heels are yes, red patent leather). And, since he wants to do everything Mommy does, he desires nothing more than do follow in my footsteps, including the being a girl bit, clearly. Looks like he needs a little practice walking in heels. I flat out refused to help. He was mad.

Thanks, son. Therapy is awaiting when we can fit it into the budget. You'll just have to wait for the pay raise. No, wait. Damn it! I want a china cabinet! I've sacrificed enough! Wear heels for all I care.

1 comment:

Karen Parke said...

I think you should put together a box of dress up things for Collin. He really seems to enjoy that...