Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daddy's a Major Pain

Yes folks that's right, Daddy got on the promotion list....AND the schools list. For those of you who couldn't figure it out from my (non) cryptic post last night. I'm not good at keeping secrets, in case you couldn't guess and so I've avoided talking to anyone I knew, as much as possible for the last two weeks. (BUNCO was rough with you last week Jen..R-O-U-G-H!!). And, now that the release is officially public as of 7 am, I can tell you all.

So, we will alas, sadly, likely be out of here early for school. Sob, sniff, sob. But, isn't it my job to be happy for the big guy? I am. I'm proud. He should be proud that I did NOT attempt to make some sort of oak leaf cluster on his cake last night. The smiley face was pretty rough as it was.

This, I assume, officially makes Daddy an official Major Pain. That joke will not get old. At least until he pins on.

Oh, and since Bryon neglects to inform his family of anything, consider yourself informed. :) I did try to make him call you all last night.

3 comments:

Karen Parke said...

I am so happy for Bryon....CONGRATULATIONS ...

Jen R said...

I still cannot believe that you kept it quiet that long! I might just have to steal your joke for my blog now :-) only I have a picture of Neal with oak leaves the size of his head on his shoulders to go with mine!!

Congratulations to Bryon!!!

I'm Erin. said...

I knew it! That was my guess :)

Congrats to Bryon! (and you!)