Friday, May 6, 2011

Did You Know It Was Easter?

Yeah, it was a while ago. Hang onto your hats, I'm going to "update" a lot here.

Collin was early, and thus a teensy-weensy little guy when he was born. He wasn't supposed to arrive in time for Easter, but he surprised us all when he was born. I wanted to take him to see the Easter Bunny and get a picture on his lap and Bryon's response was something along the lines of being purely appalled and calling the Bunny a lap of germs.

So, I agreed to take Collin's picture next to a stuffed rabbit toy that we had at home. Ever since, it's been tradition to take his picture next to that same toy every Easter and see how much he's grown. Look at how much he's changed since the first year.


It breaks my heart how fast he's growing. Do you think he'll agree to continue to do it every year even after he's married and has children of his own?

Oh, and yes, he did take a much better picture than this one but I liked this one best. This is my boy: a little difficult, no?

No comments: