Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Way to Hug Daddy

Forgive the non-edited video but my software was acting funky and my priority was for Daddy to be able to see this sooner than later.



Untitled from Rachel McClain on Vimeo.

I think Collin's joy says it all. This was a great idea. Thanks Hug-a-Hero for making such a great product and thanks Jen for showing them to me.

When he went to bed tonight, he introduced Daddy to Monkey and they shared a hug and Collin said to monkey, "Thanks monkey for being nice to Daddy. Now we can all sleep together and get along." So sweet. This was after Collin hugged his Daddy the whole way home and they chatted about his day at school.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW......what a great video and what a great idea. Collin looked so happy....."Its my daddy !"

I'm Erin. said...

Daddy Doll! Yea!
His reaction was so sweet :)

Jen R said...

That is too precious!!! Yea for the Daddy Dolls!!! Such a lifesaver :-)